2009年12月3日木曜日

MM-sensitive muscle shouted one of the sad history, good people to ask for help

nonsense is not, the paper directly, the skin of my face is very easy to red, we All I thought it was thin and shy; experience seasonal uniforms and hot and mainly blow cold winter and spring, and when the wind is allergic become more serious, some sun, especially time, each Oh miserable skin, however, the ten-high, and not when the small dense red rash rash is severe Kusi, eating, and started swelling, itching to believe again note, I Silent ... but ... but
I saw the ad in newspapers and magazines before Ya Yang, buy and Laroche's Day is always a little bit different, the screen-Posay spring water is very sensitive to this brand muscle MM heard a good place to look willing to feel the effects I went to the end, Oh Oh can I use? Well it really effective?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿